Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year

So 2015 has officially arrived and I've lots of new ideas. 
Christmas fairs went well - robins sold out at all 4, just couldn't get enough done so will start them earlier this year. Snowman also sold well and only one Christmas bunting left. 

Stocked up on material and bunting items, so look out for wedding, birthday, girls, boys and other selections, coming this way. 

Christmas bauble made for a present went down well, so new range will be out later this year. Dogs and hopefully other animals, all made from clay.


I'll still be making gifts from my photo's, as well as tote bags and hopefully be bringing in further animals made similar to my snowmen - asked for owls, so that'll probably be the first design I work on. 


Don't forget my items are available through esty
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BlackCountryCrafter?ref=hdr_shop_menu

My facebook page is
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Country-Crafter/465379130160757

or twitter
@blkcountrycraft

or my new hashtag
#blkcrafts

So hope everyone has a brill 2015 and keep crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment